Friday, June 3, 2011

GREAT EXCITING NEWS!!!!

Right now, I am more excited than when I was eating my Happiness cupcakes. And that reached a new level of excitement for me.
I hope you can feel the level of my excitement now. So here's the EXCITING news! I have a big, new series coming up. But this is more than just a series. This is going to be MY ART. Most artists, have their "style" or their "theme" for the majority of their pieces. Heather has found hers. And I am going to make a billion of them. All different. Any one can customize it to their own liking. Yay!
Name: 13Loves. (The 13 verses of 1 Corinthians.)
Here's a sneak peek!

*Note: Hopefully I will be getting a much better camera soon. Details will look so much better :)

2 comments:

  1. I'M AS EXCITED AS YOU!! :) haha. but really, i love the sneak peak! I'm going to have to order a painting, heather! for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Some day when I have more room I would love to have one of your masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete