Monday, May 2, 2011

TOMS Shoes featured me!


WOW! I am shocked right now, but here it goes: TOMS Shoes website featured my painting. Here is a screen shot of it. Almost 2,000 people "liked" it on the website! BLESSED!

But Martha was distracted with much serving. And she went up to him and said, "Lord, do you not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Tell her then to help me." But the Lord answered her, "Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things, but one thing is necessary. Mary has chosen the good portion, which will not be taken away from her." Luke 10:40-42

In His service, & for His glory.



3 comments:

  1. Heather, that is great! Congratulations! You have talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, you did a fantastic job! Tried to add my 'like' to their Facebook too but it didn't quite happen, so consider this another 'Like' love'n it from me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. April, thank you so much! You are TOO sweet! :)

    Bren, Haha thank you! I appreciate you trying!

    ReplyDelete